Since 1973, the attorneys of Portnoy and Greene, P.C., have provided legal advice and representation to people throughout the state of Massachusetts.
We offer comprehensive services for people in the areas of:
- Real estate — We have a comprehensive real estate practice informed by decades of experience. We work with buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants to help them conduct real estate transactions that meet their goals.
- Corporate and business law — We help business owners and directors meet the unique challenges and issues inherent in running a business, including transactions and litigation.
- Bankruptcy — We represent individuals as they pursue financial relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We also assist with loan modifications and other debt relief options, as well as creditors' rights.
- Mediation and arbitration — Massachusetts law sets out requirements for qualified mediators. Our attorneys are experienced in dispute resolution tools like mediation and arbitration, and we are prepared to help you resolve your case in the most appropriate manner.
- Wills and estates — We assist individuals and families in matters of estate planning, estate administration and probate.
- Family law — We guide people through the divorce process and help them resolve related issues, including child custody, child support and property division.
- Personal injury — When you or a loved one is injured by another person's negligence, you are entitled to pursue compensation for your injuries.
Experienced Lawyers Committed To Your Success
Many people believe that they have to go to a large city for experienced, knowledgeable legal representation. However, large firms frequently handle more cases, giving them less time to devote to each individual client. You may end up spending more money for less personal attention.
It is our objective to provide the best legal services possible to each of our clients and to do so at a reasonable rate. We understand that unexpected legal matters can be unsettling and expensive, and we will work with you to put you at ease and be sensitive to your financial situation.
Contact Us — Serving Norfolk, Middlesex And Suffolk Counties
We offer a free initial consultation so there is no risk in learning more about your rights and your options when you have a legal concern.
To arrange your consultation with a real estate attorney serving Norfolk, Needham and the surrounding area, please contact us at 781-343-1457.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.